RapidWeaver Setup - Video Tutorial
RapidWeaver Setup - Step by Step
Go can be setup with RapidWeaver for Mac and the Stacks plugin, by using the free Go stack.
- Go requires RapidWeaver 6+, and Stacks 3.5+
- Go will install 4 separate stacks: Base, Content, Blog, and Lock.
- All Go stack pages require a single Base stack on the page.
Go Demo Setup
1. Add the Go Base stack to your page, then add Go Content stacks as needed.
- All Go Content stacks will be editable online.
- Optionally you can edit Go Content stacks before publishing! 🎉
2. In RapidWeaver Settings > General, enter the publish site URL in the Web Address. Publish your site when ready.
- Don't know the Web Address? No worries, when you publish and visit your site, Go will notify you of the correct Web Address to use.
Go Demo Play
1. At the published site, press the Go edit hotkey Shift + Control + X
2. The demo password is, demo. Enter the password and press enter/return.
- The blue Go bar, and a blue content outline will appear.
- Have a blast, test everything out!
- Go demo mode edits are non-destructive, server saving is disabled.
- A paid Go license is required for live edit saving.
Go Bar Purchasing
Want to save with Go? Click the cart icon in the Go bar.
1. Check that the license Domain Name is correct, or edit manually.
2. Enter a unique Admin Password for licensed Go editing.
3. Complete your purchase, and download your custom Go Key.
Get Ready to Go!
1. Drag and drop your Go Key file into the RapidWeaver Resources panel.
2. Publish again from RapidWeaver. This enables Go saving and RapidWeaver Preview sync!
- After publishing, Stack edit mode Go content is ignored, and published Go content is used.